Monday, April 11, 2016

Back in the Saddle Again

I believe my last blog post was back in 2009. My beloved mother, Eileen, was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in June of 2008. Her cancer journey lasted five years and she went home to be with the Lord in March of 2013.

The years since her death have been busy, difficult, complicated...but also very good.

The Lord has been very good.

But my season of grief and healing, relocating back to MN, and entering a new career field have kept me from writing. I am happy to report that I am back and ready to blog once again!

If anyone is interested in reading some journal entries that my mom wrote in the closing years of her life, please check out her Caring Bridge site here:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/eileenanderson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home