Monday, January 24, 2005

The Pauley Project

Everyone should read every document posted on this site. Its wisdom is invaluable whether you suffer a disability, parent a child with a disability, or know or interact with anyone who suffers from a disability.

http://www.thepauleyproject.org/

I was reading the article entitled, "Diability is Normal - The Bible Tells Me So." Wow -- I wish I could have read this twenty-five years ago!

Here is an excerpt from that article:

When we assume that healing is the only option for God, or even the most preferred option, we severely limit what God may intend for people in this world.

AMEN!

If I were to take the space here to quote all of the pearls of truth found on the Pauley Project site, I would have to retype their entire website. Please, go and check it out!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home